Monday, August 16, 2010

Key Lime Pie Disaster

Today, I attempted to make key lime pie cupcakes. I was really excited about them! Sara and I bought the ingredients with our groceries (and I had to send her back to the store for a couple I forgot to write on the list) and I started baking.

An hour and a half later, the cupcakes were done. And tasted weird. I have no idea why or how they turned out so incredibly strange, but they did. Something about them just wasn't right!

However, the icing, made by Jake, was really good! Very lime-y, but yum.

So, because of the disastrous result, I will not be posting the recipe! Or the pictures. But, never fear! I am going to try again. Trial and error is what it's all about, right? They definitely won't be the next attempt, but in the next few months I am going to find a new recipe to try.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for this week's recipe, please post it and I'll give it a try!

1 comment: